Rod-Runner is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. To adhere to accessibility guidelines we chose an Accessibility Ready WordPress theme to make the store accessible to the widest audience possible, and to help us further with accessibility we installed an Accessibility plugin by UserWay.
If you would like to place an order manually, please email email@example.com or call (305) 274-7254 and we will be happy to assist you.
Most of our site limitations are caused by third party plugins that we do not directly control.
- Our Gallery Page is using a third party Instagram Plugin. This plugin pulls posts directly from Instagram. We can not control the Alt Text of the images and/or the links that Instagram uses. Read More about Instagram Accessibility.
- We are using a Google Map on our Dealers Page. We do not directly control the functionality or features of the Google Map. Read More about Google Map Accessibility
- In our Sidebar, we use a Facebook Likebox. We do not directly control this plugin and/or accessibility. Read More about Facebook Accessibility.
- We use PayPal to process payments on our checkout page. To complete a payment, we redirect you off of our website to PayPal. We do not directly control content or accessibility on PayPal’s website. Read More about PayPal Accessibility.
- Our homepage is using the Slider Revolution plugin to display the banner. We have hidden text in the background that describes the banner content.
If you have encountered any difficulties using or navigating our website, please fill out our contact form and describe the issue as best you can. We strive to be as proactive as we can to make our website as accessible as possible.